Saturday, March 8, 2008

Master of the Wind

Success is mine!! I am somewhat surprised that I have already completed this challenge. The very fact that I did not expect to succeed should have been enough to make me fail. I can't believe it.

I don't even know what to write. I am still in some kind of shock. I called a feather from the air and it came! I pictured it, grey and soft, and there it was. And then, three more in quick succession. I brought them all home. An array of feathers, one fairly large and three smaller ones, the smallest covered in white dots. I cannot deny that it was a complete success. A lapful of proof of my own power over the wind.

What to do with myself. I have promised AK I will work on other magic until she completes the Air challenge, so we can continue to walk the path together.

Perhaps I should work on strengthen my own power so I am not so overwhelmed when we reach the next one, The Earth Challenge.

Bright Blessings and wish us both good journey!

No comments: